1 yellow onion, diced
2 large cloves garlic, pressed
2 medium zucchini, cut into 1 cm slices
3 large tomatoes, cut into slices
3 potatoes, cut into 1/2 cm slices
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground pepper
1 tbsp fresh thyme (leaves)
1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat a frying pan over medium heat, and add 2 tablespoons oil. Add onion and saute about 5 minutes, until onions are lightly brown, soft and translucent.
- Add the crushed garlic and stir for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer your mix into baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix salt, pepper, thyme, dill and 2 tablespoons oil.
- Place the chopped vegetables into a large bowl and pour the seasoning mix over the veggies and mix to coat. Arrange your veggies in your baking dish .
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated oven to 350F for 30 minutes. Then remove the foil and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake an additional 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe & photo courtesy of Karmelowy