3 yams/sweet potatoes
a drizzle of olive oil
5-6 mustard green leaves
1 leek, diced
2 cloves of garlic, diced
I cup of cannellini beans
for the cilantro tahini:
1 cup of loosely packed cilantro
2 tablespoons of tahini
1 clove of garlic
1/4 teaspoon of salt
pepper + a pinch of red pepper flakes
about 1/4 cup of water
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Using a fork, poke holes into the yam skins. Drizzle lightly with olive oil.
2. Place on a parchment lined baking pan and bake for about 45 minutes until cooked through.
3. While the yams are baking, make the cilantro tahini. Place all of the ingredients (except water) into a food processor and pulse until combined. Then, while processor is still running, slowly add in the water until the desired consistency is reached. Set aside.
4. Saute your greens: Place a couple of tablespoons of high heat oil in a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add in the garlic and leeks and saute for a few minutes until soft. Add in the mustard greens. Toss to coat with the leeks and garlic and cook for 2 - 3 minutes. Remove from heat, add beans and toss to combine.
5. Assemble the potatoes: Once cooked, make a slit across the top of the yam and open it up. Season lightly with salt & pepper, and drizzle with olive oil. Spoon on the mustard green & bean mixture. Then drizzle the cilantro tahini over top. These are best served right away when they are still warm.
Recipe & photo courtesy of What's Cooking Good Looking