- 1 head of purple kale, rinsed well and patted dry
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Tear the curly leaves off of the cleaned and dried kale, and place into a mixing bowl. Be sure to cut out the thick stems.
3. Once all of the leaves are in the bowl, add in the olive oil, and about 1/4 tsp of the salt. Give a nice toss with your hands, making sure the leaves are lightly coated. Taste and add more salt if needed.
4. Add the leaves to a baking sheet. Place into the preheated oven and cook until the leaves are nice golden brown, being careful not to burn them. Take a peak about 10-12 minutes into the cooking, and bake for an overall time of approximately 15-17 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe & photo courtesy of Simple Comfort Food