8 ripe kiwi fruits
1 lemon, juice of
4 tablespoons honey
1. Peel the kiwi and chop roughly. Blend in food processor until smooth. Add lemon juice and honey and pulse until well combined.
2. Chill mixture in the fridge until cooled throughout.
3. Pour mixture into a shallow bowl or pan and freeze until almost solid. Remove from freezer and stir with a fork. Return back to freezer until solid.
4. Scoop out the frozen mixture and place into food processor. Pulse until smooth and transfer to an airtight container and place in freezer until ready to serve.
5. Enjoy without any guilty feelings.
Recipe & photo courtesy of Anja's Food 4 Thought