1 fennel bulb
1 - 2 tsp olive oil
1 - 2 tsp grated parmesan cheese
sea salt to taste
pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
a few squeezes of fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 250F. Trim fronds and cut into quarters through the core. Using a mandolin, slice very thin.
2. Make sure fennel is as dry as possible. Toss with a little olive oil in a large bowl, just enough to lightly coat. Sprinkle some parmesan and toss again.
3. Spread onto a foil-lined baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and red pepper flakes. Squeeze a little fresh lemon juice over the top.
4. Bake until crispy. Fennel can take up to an hour, but check often and turn if necessary.
5. Eat plain or serve with dip. Enjoy!
Recipe & photo courtesy of E is for Eat