- 1 1/2 cup corn, raw
- 1 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1cup spring mix greens, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- red peppers, sliced into bite-sized 'boats' for serving
1. Combine corn, and zucchini in a mixing bowl and toss with salt. Let sit for 30 minutes. Rinse and dry.
2. Combine corn, zucchini, green onion, parsley, greens, dill and feta in a bowl. Add balsamic vinegar, and lemon zest.
3. Fill halved peppers and serve.
Recipe & photo courtesy of Bird & Cleaver