4 chicken breasts, skinless
120g quinoa with bulgur wheat
1L fresh cold water
250g new potatoes
150g red chard, chopped into fine short strips
2 handfuls of seedless red grapes, halved
juice of 1/2 lemon
salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Season with salt & pepper and a drizzle of olive oil, and place chicken breasts in heated oven for 25 minutes, turning once during cooking. You could also fry them in a pan over medium high heat on the stove until cooked through.
3. In a pan, boil the 1L of water. Once boiling, add quinoa and bulgur wheat and leave to simmer for 12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
4. Boil the new potatoes for up to 15 minutes in a separate saucepan. Drain and set aside.
5. Wash the chard and pat dry. Finely slice as if you were making coleslaw. Wash the grapes and slice in half.
6. Finely slice the chicken.
7. Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss well. Add the lemon juice and season as necessary.
8. Serves 4 - 6. Can be eaten warm or chilled. Enjoy!
Recipe & photo courtesy of Chilli & Mint