1 Black Radish
2 tbsp Greek Yogurt
4 ounces Shiitake Mushrooms
Salt and Pepper
1. Thinly slice the radish into rounds. Rub the radish rounds with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Roast in the oven about 20 minutes at 400F, or until crisp and golden. The edges will start to curl up.
3. Slice up mushrooms, and saute in melted butter over medium high.
4. After a couple of minutes, add the lemon juice, salt and pepper. Once cooked, remove from heat and top the black radish with mushrooms.
5. Sprinkle the plate with flecks of Greek Yogurt and chopped up chives.
Recipe & photo courtesy of The Lonely Bean