1 1/2 tbsp canola oil
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 lb shitake mushrooms, stemmed, caps thinly sliced
3/4lb baby bok choy, rinsed and cut into thirds
1 tbsp rice wine
1/2 tbsp fish sauce
1/2 tbsp chicken stock
- Heat a wok over high heat until very hot.
- Add oil and heat until shimmering.
- Add garlic and cook 5 seconds.
- Add shitakes and stir fry 30 seconds until softened.
- Add bok choy and rice wine.
- Mix together with mushrooms and garlic.
- Add fish sauce and chicken stock.
- Cook until the bok choy is tender, about 1-2 minutes.
- If after 2 minutes the bok choy is still crunchy, cover the wok and cook until tender.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe & photo courtesy of Playin with