2 cups almond milk pulp
8 soaked and pitted medjool dates
1/3 cup almond or coconut flour
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
dash of sea salt
1/4 cup melted dairy-free dark chocolate
1 teaspoon course sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor, mix almond pulp, dates, coconut flour, salt and vanilla extract. You may need to add a little more flour, depending on how moist your almond pulp was to start.
3. Using your hands, make small balls with the dough (about a tablespoon each) and line on your parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Press each one down very gently using a fork.
4. Bake cookies for about 20 - 25 minutes, or until golden brown. This time may vary depending on how moist your cookies are. Just keep checking on them so you don’t burn them or dry them out.
5. Allow the cookies to cool totally then drizzle the dark chocolate over top of each cookie and sprinkle a small amount of seat salt on each cookie.
Recipe & photo courtesy of Tasty Yummies